Welcome to our friendly footy tipping contest! Watch legendary Geelong Cats player Joel Selwood officially launch the contest. Ready to join? Read on…
eQuality Support footy tipping contest
How do I join?
Round one kicks off on Thursday, 16 March. Want to join in on the fun? Follow these easy steps…
- Go to footytips.com.au and create an ESPN Footy Tips account.
- Once that’s all set up, find the ‘eQuality Support’ competition here.
- Click the blue ‘Join Comp!’ button.
- When prompted, select ‘Yes’ to displaying your email address to administrator. If we can’t see your email, we can’t send you any prizes!
- All done! You should be in the competition now and ready to make your first tips.
If you’re having trouble joining, send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
What prizes are up for grabs?
There are some awesome prizes on offer for the season’s best tippers.
- First place – $300 e-gift card
- Second place – $200 e-gift card
- Third place – $100 e-gift card
Plus, there’ll be weekly spot prizes throughout the competition. Follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.
What’re the rules?
There are a few rules to follow to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Please mind your language! As this is a community contest, usernames, comments, and posts need to be G-rated.
- Feel free to make a unique username. But during sign up, you must display your email to administrator.
- Tips cannot be accepted after a game has started. Make sure you get your tips in early!
- If you don’t submit your tips for a round, you will receive the default score for that round.
For rules about scoring, head to the ESPN website.
New to footy tipping?
Footy tipping, or AFL tipping, is a competition in which you try to guess the winners of AFL matches.
Before a match starts, all participants make their guesses. Those who pick correctly are rewarded with points.
Tipping competitions run as long as the AFL season. A season usually lasts around 20+ weeks. In 2023, the season starts on Thursday, 16 March and ends with the Grand Final on Saturday, 30 September.