Applying for a job with us?
Our application process is quick and easy. There are no selection criteria or lengthy forms.
A brief cover letter introducing yourself and why you’re a match for the role, and a resume are all that’s needed.
After you’ve applied
If your application is successful, well done! The next steps are…
- We’ll invite you to a face-to-face interview to chat about your skills and experience. This could be online or in person.
- We will chat with your references. You can suggest professional or personal referees.
- Once reference checks are complete, if you’re the right fit for the role, we will offer you a position.
- If you aren’t successful, we’ll let you know by phone or email.
Next steps for Disability Support Workers
We ask you to provide your employment details including finance, superannuation, and certificates.
Certificates can take weeks to organise, so it’s best if you have them ready to go. Without these certificates, you can’t start working.
- Current First Aid Certificate with CPR.
- Current State/Territory driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Once received, we can add you to the roster and you begin your training.
Working in disability – the first week
In your first weeks, you meet with our Support Office team to learn about systems, processes, and procedures.
We run you through our e-Learning portal, show you our client apps, and you gain access to the roster and payroll systems.
Next up, you meet your first client. By attending a shadow shift with an experienced Support Worker, you put the process into practice. And start building your first client relationship!