Client Services Officer – Torquay
We want to hear from people who want to improve disability services for the better.
Hey! Great to meet you.
The purpose of your role is to create a welcoming environment that fosters strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, helping them achieve their goals and dreams.
You’ll work with the Client Services team to lead and develop a passionate group of Disability Support Workers, while also taking charge of client well-being, promoting their freedom of choice and control.
On any given day…
- develop and promote a team-based approach to deliver client centred services
- take part in a rotating on-call monthly roster
- deliver high quality training and shadow shifts to new Disability Support Workers
- provide administrative support to the Client Services team.
About the company
eQuality Support is a disability support company servicing the Ballarat and Geelong regions. We have two offices, one in Ballarat and one in Torquay.
We bring together business professionals, health specialists, and Disability Support Workers to empower people with disability to live the life they choose.
We’re known for providing individualised support services that achieve exceptional outcomes for clients with high or complex needs. One of our super-strengths is our flexibility and responsiveness to client needs.
Experience and qualifications
- A minimum Certificate 4 qualification in a relevant area, like disability, community services, or aged care.
- You’ll ideally have 2 years’ experience working in aged care or disability support.
- Proven ability to provide quality support to clients.
We value your time and skills so in return, we offer:
- Opportunity to work on the Surf Coast in a rewarding industry
- Great work/life balance with a growing company
- Learning and development opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer
- Free counselling through an Employee Assistance Program.
People and culture
- You’ll join a close-knit and supportive team who love to socialise and get lunch together!
- Be part of a culture that is grounded in strong moral and ethical principles. The values that guide us daily are to act with integrity, treat everyone equally, make a difference every day, and to work with passion.
- With a can-do and can-adapt approach to disability support, which extends to the workforce, you’d be working with people from diverse backgrounds and career experiences.
You’ll be part of a culture that is grounded in strong moral and ethical principles. The values that guide us daily are to act with integrity, treat everyone equally, make a difference everyday, and to work with passion.
With a can-do and can-adapt approach to disability support, which extends to the workforce, you’d be working with people from diverse backgrounds and career experiences.
From passionate support workers, expert nurses, health and community students, and people transitioning from other careers, whatever the ability, background, or experience – we value diversity and see many people thrive at eQuality Support.
Interested? How to apply
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We are assessing applications as they arrive.
Download and read the Position Description and apply via our Seek job ad.
If you have any questions at all or would like to discuss your suitability for the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Jacki, our PX Business Partner for a confidential chat on 0497 365 343 or email@example.com.