Marketing & Communications Manager
We want to hear from people who want to improve disability services for the better.
Hey! Great to meet you.
Are you an experienced marketing and communications professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for creating and implementing successful marketing strategies that positively impact the disability community? If so, we want to hear from you!
On any given day…
- Manage marketing and communications plans for eQuality Support, including the social media strategy.
- Manage, develop, and coach the Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Assistant.
- Oversee the production of consistent communications that align with organisational values.
- Respond to the business’s daily communication needs, ensuring stakeholders receive consistent and professional messages.
Experience and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or equivalent, along with over 10+ years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar management role.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering highly successful marketing and communication campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience in developing collaborative and consultative marketing strategies.
About the company
eQuality Support is a disability support company servicing the Ballarat and Geelong regions. We have two offices, one in Ballarat and one in Torquay.
We bring together business professionals, health specialists, and disability support workers to empower people with disability to live the life they choose.
We’re known for providing individualised support services that achieve exceptional outcomes for clients with high or complex needs. One of our super-strengths is our flexibility and responsiveness to client needs.
We value your time and skills so in return, we offer:
- Opportunity to work on the Surf Coast in a rewarding industry
- Great work/life balance with a growing company
- Learning and development opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer
- Free counselling through an Employee Assistance Program.
People and culture
- You’ll join a close-knit and supportive team who love to socialise and get lunch together!
- Be part of a culture that is grounded in strong moral and ethical principles. The values that guide us daily are to act with integrity, treat everyone equally, make a difference every day, and to work with passion.
- With a can-do and can-adapt approach to disability support, which extends to the workforce, you’d be working with people from diverse backgrounds and career experiences.
Interested? How to apply
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We are assessing applications as they arrive.
Download and read the Position Description and apply via our Seek job ad.
If you have any questions at all or would like to discuss your suitability for the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Jacki, our PX Business Partner for a confidential chat on 0497 365 343 or email@example.com.
We’re an inclusive workplace and warmly welcome applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, members of the LGBTIQ+ community, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and all intersections between.
eQuality Support is a registered NDIS provider. We have two offices, one in Ballarat and one in Torquay.
We’re an inclusive workplace and value diversity. If you need any modifications to the recruitment process, please let us know.